Cranberry Orange Smoothie is a delicious morning smoothie or an after work-out snack! Also a great way to use leftover cranberries in a truly nutritious way!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and now its Holiday celebrations and shopping time for the duration of this busy time of year! It’s such a hectic season, besides Holiday parties filled with cocktails, appetizers, baked cookies, everyone is so busy and eating on the go! What better than a nutritious Cranberry Orange Smoothie to fill your belly in the morning or after a workout!
I love cranberries and really overdosed buying for #cranberry week and Thanksgiving! I am definitely freezing some to make muffins, breads and crisps throughout the winter. Clearly, I love cranberry and orange together and I needed to detox after all those yummy Thanksgiving calories! Thus we have this fabulous Cranberry Orange Smoothie!
- Tips to make a Cranberry Orange Smoothie:
- To make freezer packs, freeze the o.j. in ice-cube trays.
- Place the cranberries on a sheet pan and place in freezer for about an hour.
- Label freezer bag with the title and addition of almond milk, turmeric and agave.
- Place 2-3 frozen cubes of o.j and the cranberries into the bag.
- Makes great freezer ready smoothie packs with the orange and cranberries!
Like this recipe, here are a few others you should try:
Pin to save this Cranberry Orange Smoothie to make later here:
MAKE THIS YUMMY SMOOTHIE, TAKE A PIC AND SHARE ON INSTAGRAM, TAG @EVERYDAYEILEEN!
I LOVE SEEING AND SHARING YOUR CREATIONS!
Let me know how the recipe worked for you! I’d love to hear your comments.
FOLLOW ME ON:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET WEEKLY UPDATES!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
This recipe was originally shared December 27, 2015. I have thankfully updated pictures and the smoothie! I have added more cranberry than was in original recipe.
Cranberry Orange Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp agave or sweetener of choice optional
Add the unsweetened almond milk, cranberries, orange juice, turmeric, and agave to blender. Blend for about 2 minutes and enjoy!
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.