Easy Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a great way to enjoy that delicious flavor of buffalo wings without all those calories. These are low-fat, gluten-free and just plain delicious!
Disclaimer: I would like to thank Smokin’O’s for sponsoring this post today as part of #RecipeMakeover Week hosted by The Pinterest Kitchen The PinterTest Kitchen ! I have received free products to sample! All opinions and thoughts are my own!
I have enjoyed Recipe Makeover Week! I have seen some great recipes from fantastic food bloggers! Today I introduce one of the easiest lettuce wraps around! They are not only delicious but quick to prepare also! I grilled my chicken breasts on my gas grill. I used Smokin’O’s, a wonderful product that adds wood fire flavor to whatever you are grilling. They add that great smoky flavor without having to spend hours smoking your food. They are also 100% natural wood. The wood smoker is placed right on the grill! The added flavor is just amazing!
- come in three flavors Original, Mesquite, and Applewood
- 100% natural
- chemical free
- no binders
- ready to grill in 10 minutes
Who does not love Buffalo Chicken Wings, but once they hit the deep fryer, just way too many unnecessary calories for me! I love these Easy Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings because I get the delicious flavors without all the extra calories. In about 1/2 hour I have super tasty Grilled Buffalo Chicken. I tend to make a bunch of the chicken because my kids eat them non-stop. Besides these tasty lettuce wraps, the grilled buffalo chicken is awesome in salads, sandwiches, wraps, quesadillas, tacos. I could go on and on!
How to make Easy Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- I used red leaf lettuce, any large leaf lettuce you like will work too!
- You don’t even need to marinate this chicken. Baste the chicken with the Buffalo Sauce and grill.
- While the chicken grills, I dice up my veggies and wash the lettuce! What is also great is that I add more veggies than meat for me!
- Just another way to keep adding those veggies into my diet! I think I need to make this again today! They are yummy!
I have to thank the hosts #RecipeMakeover Week, The PinterTest Kitchen! I also would like to thank all the sponsors, especially Smokin”O’s for providing me with the awesome Smokin’O’s which added a great smoked flavor to my grilled chicken breast. I hope you check out their website which includes how to videos and creative recipes for the grill!
Some other tasty chicken dishes to enjoy are Easy Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings and Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings! While you are cooking, how about a refreshing Detox Blueberry Lemon Ginger Iced Tea!
I hope you make this one ! I’d love to hear how you enjoyed the recipe! Let me know here by leaving a comment!
Save this recipe to your FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS! I hope you follow me on PINTEREST! I’m always pinning from talented and amazing bloggers!
Subscribe to my newsletter to never miss a recipe!
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful!
Boneless chicken breasts, coated with buffalo sauce, grilled and topped with veggies and light ranch dressing for a tasty meal!
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 2 Tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 large lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 2 medium carrots,peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 4 teaspoons light Ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat grill to medium. If using the Smokin'O's, place the wood on the grill and heat to 400 degrees.
Pound the chicken breasts to 1/2 inch. Rub the wing sauce over the chicken breast. Season to taste with black pepper
Cook the chicken breasts over medium heat. ( if using the Smokin'O's, drop grill temperature to medium and move the wood chip to indirect heat. Cook the chicken about 6 minutes a side. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees. Remove from the grill and set aside.
Cut the chicken breasts to 1/2 inch pieces.
Top the lettuce leaves with the chicken pieces. Distribute the celery and carrots to each lettuce wrap. Top each with a teaspoon of light Ranch dressing and 1/2 teaspoon of crumbled blue cheese
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actually dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.