These adorable Holiday Chocolate Rudolph Cookies are a perfect cookie to make with the kids! They will love being creative and assembling Rudolph! #ChristmasCookies
Cookie Week continues, if you didn’t take a look at Monday’s The Best Italian Rainbow Cookies, click-through to the recipe! I have to thank Ellen, from Family Around the Table for doing an amazing job at organizing this fabulous event! Between the giveaway and over 70 food bloggers delicious Holiday cookie recipes, Ellen has it all organized beautifully! I am so excited to share this easy Holiday Chocolate Rudolph Cookie! An absolute win with the kids! They deserve fun Holiday treats!
Tips to Make Holiday Chocolate Rudolph Cookies:
- Super important to refrigerate the dough before slicing for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- The dough freezes well at the refrigeration time. Defrost when ready to decorate and bake.
- I have used this same dough to make Cut-out Holiday cookies decorate too.
- Feel free to change-up Rudolph candy decorations, gumdrops, skittles…what your family likes.
These Holiday Chocolate Rudolph Cookies are a perfect Holiday party activity. After refrigerating the dough, slice it, use wax paper to separate slices. Place dough back in the fridge till ready to decorate.
Decorating Cookies with Children:
- Place cookie cutters at an easy reach on the table.
- Have plain icing ready, the children pick the colors for decorating. (for cookies that require icing)
- Keep decorations organized in bowls for easy choosing.
- Lots of paper towels for clean-up.
- Savor every memory.
As it is Christmas Cookie week, the amazing recipes continue. Below are today’s recipes from my fabulous friends. Please click on their recipes and don’t forget to pin them to make for baking day!
- Cafe Mocha Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies by Cooking with Carlee
- Cardamom Shortbread Bars by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Dipped Shortbread by Making the Most of Naptime
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies by Books n Cooks
- Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies by Soulfully Made
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie Recipe by Making Miracles
- Chunky Cranberry Double Chip Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Coconut Cherry Snowballs by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Coffee Shortbread Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Advenutres
- Double Chocolate Nutella Sandwich Cookies by House of Nash Eats
- Easy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Eggnog Cookies by Caroline’s Cooking
- Frosted Eggnog Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Frosted Peppermint Sugar Cookies by My Southern Sweet Tooth
- Grandma’s Gingersnap Cookies by Tip Garden
- Grinch Cookies by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Heavenly Almond Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Sruvive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Recipe Title Here by The Freshman Cook
- Mocha Crinkle Cookies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Norwegian Chocolate Chip Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Opa’s Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Rudolph Reindeer Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Snow Kisses by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Snowflake Cookies by The Redhead Baker
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
Pin these Holiday Chocolate Rudolph Cookies to save and make later:
I hope you try some other of my favorite Holiday cookies:
MAKE THIS RECIPE, TAG #EVERDAYEILEEN ON INSTAGRAM WITH YOUR PICS!
I LOVE TO SEE AND SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RECIPE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!