Champagne Vinaigrette, low-fat, low-calorie and just plain delish! Easy to prepare and ready in about 5 minutes! Homemade salad dressings use real ingredients, no preservatives and takes minutes to prepare! Perfect on salads, quinoa, and roasted veggies!
I cannot stress how easy it is to make some easy and simple recipes at home. Doing this enable you to eat well and clean. If you have a family, everyone is eating clean. My family’s biggest problem is time and meal prep!
As a food blogger you would think I have it all planned, well that is so not true! I do cook a lot! Sometimes it’s the 8th time I have made Grilled Mexican Pork Chops because I want to ensure the recipe works!
One of my go-to always in the fridge recipe is my Champagne Vinaigrette!
The benefits homemade salad dressing:
- Controlling the ingredients allows you to lower fat and calories.
- Buying vinegars and oil in bulk at food warehouse stores is very cost effective.
- No preservatives in homemade vinaigrettes.
- Feel free to add in extra ingredients to any homemade vinaigrette. ie: tahini, chia seeds, flax turmeric.
This champagne vinaigrette is super yum on salads, grains, veggies, and you can even use as a marinade for chicken or any meat you choose! I always make this with Kale and Quinoa Salad with Pomegranates! Truly one of the best combo’s around is that pairing. However, we do keep this vinaigrette in the fridge because it is great with any salad. I love it with tomatoes and cucumbers in the summer too!
How to Make Easy and Tasty Champagne Vinaigrette:
- Use a blender to blend ingredients because it gives the salad dressing a light, fluffy, creamy consistency! Yet I am not using any cream!
- Avocado oil is my favorite for this dressing! It has more antioxidants than olive oil and more Vitamin E. Great on salads.
- Use agave as a sweetener. I haven’t used pure maple syrup in this yet. If not vegan, use honey if agave is not available.
- This is an easy dump salad dressing. All ingredients go into blender. Blend well. Refrigerate till ready to eat.
- Store in the fridge for about 5-6 days if it lasts that long.
ONCE YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, I’D LOVE THE SEE IT. TAKE A PIC AND TAG ME @EVERYDAY_EILEEN OR #EVERYDAYEILEEN
LEAVE ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE RECIPE BELOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I’D LOVE IF YOU CAN RATE THE RECIPE AFTER YOU MAKE IT! THAT’S ALWAYS APPRECIATED
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
- 1/3 cup avocado oil olive oil can be used
- ⅔ cup champagne vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, vegan non-vegan honey
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Combine chopped shallots, champagne vinegar, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, agave, ground black pepper, salt into the blender. Blend for about 1 minute.
- While blender running, slowly add the avocado oil.
- Check seasoning, adjust if necessary.
- Serve over salads, quinoa, rice, veggies.
- Dressing stays well covered up to about 5-6 days in the fridge.
- all nutritional value is estimated. This can fluctuate due to portion size and ingredients.