No Bake Cheerio Cereal Bars, a homemade peanut butter bar with lots of flavor that are so easy to prepare.
Spray an 8 x 8 square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add in the cereal, dried cherries and honey roasted nuts, stir to combine. Add the peanut butter mixture.I microwave the butter, agave, and peanut butter for one minute and then stir. I check after another 30 seconds to see if the mixture is combined.
I place the pan in the refrigerator for at least one hour and the Cheerios™ No-Bake Cereal Bars are ready to eat! How easy-peasy is that and everyone is happy!
I really hope you enjoy this recipe and everything I shared about Cheerios™ ! It would be awesome if you would please share with your family and friends! Please continue connecting with me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food, family, and fun!
Cheerios™ No-Bake Cereal Bar
- 4 cups Cheerios™
- 1 cup dried cherries chopped or dried fruit of choice
- 1 cup honey roasted nuts chopped
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup agave
- 2 teaspoons light butter
- cooking spray
- Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- To the pan add and combine the Cheerios™, dried cherries, and honey roasted nuts,
- In a microwavable bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, agave, and light butter. Microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir the mixture. Microwave another 30 seconds if necessary. The mixture should be melted.
- Pour the melted peanut butter mixture over the Cheerios™. Combine the ingredients to fully cover the cereal mix. Press into the pan with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep them covered in the refrigerator.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.