Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, diced and seeds removed Note 1
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt, to taste
Additions to Guacamole
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
In a small bowl add the lime juice, jalapeno, red onion, and minced garlic. Let the flavors blend while mashing the avocados.
In another bowl, use a fork to mash avocados. Leave some chunks of avocado for texture.
Add in the lime juice and jalapeno mixture.
Season with cumin, black pepper, and salt.
Check flavors, reseason if needed.
Note 1: If you want more heat leave some seeds to add into the guacamole.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.
Serving: 2Talespoons | Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 15.3mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.6mg