Peanut Butter Apple Slices
Nutritious peanut butter apple slices are a delicious snack. On the go, take along your peanut butter pouches and apples for a great snack anytime. Top with your favorite dried fruits.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 apples
- 4 pouches Windstone Farms Creamy Peanut Butter Portable Packets
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 1 lemon, optional
Wash and dry apples.
Slice into 1/4 inch slices.
To prevent browning, squeeze lemon on apple slices.
Spread peanut butter on apple slices.
Top peanut butter with favorite dried fruits and nuts.
Note 1: If slices apples ahead of time, put a drop of lemon juice on slices.. This will prevent apples from browning quickly. Note 2: Use your favorite dried fruits and fruit, raisins, apricots, bananas, etc.
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes. This recipe will vary in nutrients depending on the amount of peanut butter per apple. Also dependant on what fruits on the apples.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 49IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg