Pecan Tart Recipe
Classic pecan cookies with the amazing flavors from a pecan pie in an individual treat. Call them tassies or tarts, either way enjoy these pecan cookie treats.
Servings 24 tassies
Pecan Tart Shell
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup all purpose flour
Pecan Tart Filling
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
In a small bowl, combine butter and cream cheese.
Mix to combine ingredients.
Mix in flour.
Form into a bowl. Place in fridge for about 1 hour.
Pecan Pie Filling
In a small bowl, use hand mixer to combine egg, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, and chopped pecans.
How to make Pecan Tart
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In 1 3/4 inch muffin tins, press the tart filling into each tin.
Fill each tart with pecan filling.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Let cool. Serve and enjoy.
Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
- Use soften cheese and butter.
- Let dough rest in fridge before forming into tart shells.
- Spray the muffin tin with non stick baking spray to prevent the dough from sticking to the muffin tin.
- Be sure to measure the flour before adding to the dough to ensure proper measurements for the dough.
Serving: 1tarrt | Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg