Ultimate Festive Winter Sangria
A tasty sangria that is always a crowd pleaser. Whether a Holiday party or watching the big game, this sangria is truly the Ultimate Festive Winter Sangria! I make double the batch because its a crowd pleaser. Pinot Noir flavored with pomegranate juice and pomegranate seltzer plus fruit - super delish!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 bottle red wine, I use Pinot Noir (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 large orange, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 1 arils of a pomegranate
- 1-2 cups pomegranate club soda
- rosemary sprigs, garnish optional
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
How to Make Sangria
Combine in a large pitcher or punch bowl red wine, triple sec, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, orange slices, apple slices, and pomegranate arils. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, Can keep refrigerated overnight and up to 48 hours.
When ready to serve, half fill to 3/4 fill ice-filled glasses with sangria. Top with the pomegranate seltzer. Adjust liquids according to how much sangria/club soda mix you prefer. Make sure to get some fruit in each glass! Adding a sprig of rosemary to garnish is always pretty
- I use a mandolin on 1/8 inch to slice the fruit.
- If you cannot locate pomegranate seltzer, use either plain or another flavored seltzer.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 13.5mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.5mg