Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
Roasted broccoli with garlic is a really quick and easy side dish. Lots of garlic and a little olive oil. A great side dish in 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, evenly cut Note 1
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat over to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli florets, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place on a shallow sheet pan and roast for 10 - 14 minutes, halfway through cooking, shake the baking pan to move broccoli around to brown all sides and broccoli will be tender.
Serve and enjoy!
Note 1: Cut the florets evenly so they roast evenly.
Use this recipe as your go-to base and feel free to vary your spices to change flavors.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon homemade seasoning salt or Cajun seasoning spices to sprinkle on florets before roasting.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on the broccoli after they roast.
- Add about 1 1/2 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese on the veggies with 5 minutes left of roasting.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 706IU | Vitamin C: 102mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg