Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Garlic
Roasted asparagus with lemon and garlic! a delicious dish ready in 15 minutes. A great side dish for any meal! Perfect for when company is coming!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/2 medium lemon, sliced thin
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven 425 degrees.
Trim the ends of the asparagus.
Place asparagus in a roasting pan.
Drizzle with the olive oil, toss to coat the asparagus spears.
Add the lemon juice, lemon, lemon zest, minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
Roast for 8-10 minutes.
- If asparagus spears are thick I both trim the ends and peel the asparagus.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes
Serving: 5large asparagi | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 6.6mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2.4mg