One Pan Roasted Pork and Vegetables
The pork tenderloin and the vegetable medley are roasted together. The vegetable possibilities are endless. I used red potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, and carrots. Feel free to change the vegetable combination.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pound Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin
- 3 cups carrots peeled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups red potatoes cleaned and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts ends cut and quartered
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, thyme, black pepper, and salt.
Add the carrots, red potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts. Mix well.
In a roasting pan, place the pork tenderloin in the center of the pan.
Add the vegetable medley to the roasting pan, surrounding the tenderloin.
Bake in the oven about 25 minutes.Internal temperature should be 165 degrees. Let rest 5 minutes. Ready to slice the meat and serve.
- This can be made in the slow cooker. Place the vegetables in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the pork tenderloin on top of the vegetables. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 935mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 10930IU | Vitamin C: 32.5mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg