Easy Grilled Truffle Oil Potato Wedges
A delicious and easy side dish! Only 5 ingredients to make an amazing accompaniment to any meal Ready in under 15 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 3 medium Idaho Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Black Truffle Sunflower Oil
Pre-heat your grill to about 400 degrees. While the grill heats, Wash and cut potatoes into wedges, about 1/2 inch thick.
In a medium bowl, combine sliced potato wedges, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper until the potato wedges are well coated.
Turn the grill to about 375 degrees, medium heat. Place potatoes on the grill and let them cook at least 5 minutes, so grill marks show. Then adjust potato wedges to get criss-cross marks on potato wedges. Potatoes should be done between 10-15 minutes.
Remove potatoes from grill to a bowl. Drizzle black truffle oil on the grilled potato wedges. Toss to combine. Serve.
- These potatoes can be prepped ahead and reheated. Wrap the potatoes in foil and place on indirect heat on the grill. Also can be reheated in the oven. Again, wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and reheat at 300 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
- I have made them in the am. Reheated when ready for dinner. So easy.
- Can serve with any dipping sauce or ketchup.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size
Serving: 4planks | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 666mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 11% | Calcium: 2.1% | Iron: 7.6%