A tangy low-fat and low-calorie salad dressing! Made with champagne vinegar, avocado oil and agave. This is fabulous on salads, veggies, even as a marinade for chicken and other meat dishes. Once prepared, this will keep in the fridge for about a week!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1/3 cup avocado oil olive oil can be used
- ⅔ cup champagne vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, vegan non-vegan honey
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
Combine chopped shallots, champagne vinegar, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, agave, ground black pepper, salt into the blender. Blend for about 1 minute.
While blender running, slowly add the avocado oil.
Check seasoning, adjust if necessary.
Serve over salads, quinoa, rice, veggies.
Dressing stays well covered up to about 5-6 days in the fridge.
- all nutritional value is estimated. This can fluctuate due to portion size and ingredients.
Serving: 3Tablespoons | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 10mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg