Avocado Tuna Salad
Avocado tuna salad made with canned tuna fish and fresh avocado. Flavored from lime juice and red wine vinegar to make a light and delicious lunch. Low in fat and calories!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced red onion
- 18 ounces solid white tuna in water, canned
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 small plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, whisk lime juice and red wine vinegar. Add the minced red onion and let sit for about 5 minutes while prepping other ingredients.
Drain and discard the water from the can of tuna fish. Add to bowl with the red wine vinegar mixture.
Add in the mashed avocado, chopped plum tomatoes. Fold ingredients together to blend. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve either in an avocado shell or over a green salad.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size
Serving: 0.5avocado | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 436mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.8mg