Chocolate Covered Fruit
Enjoy a fun Halloween treat, chocolate covered fruit. A fun treat to make ahead or let everyone make their own at your party. Use your favorite Holiday sprinkles to decorate the fruit.
Servings 12 servings
- 12 ounce white chocolate melts
- 1 large apple, sliced into large wedges.
- 2 large bananas
- ½ pineapple, sliced into 3 inch slices
- 12 cookie pop sticks
- Halloween sprinkles Wilton and Sweets and Treats sprinkles are used for this recipe
How to melt chocolate on the stove
Microwave directions for the chocolate
Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 35 - 60 seconds. Stir till smooth.
Over medium heat, prepare a double boiler with the bottom filled with water. Place the white chocolate melts in the top of the double boiler.
Stir until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Place a cake pop stick on the bottom of the fruit.
Dip the fruit in the melted white chocolate.
Decorate with sprinkles.
Let dry on a baking tray.
Keep in the fridge till ready to serve.
Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
- Fruit can be room temperature except bananas.
- Based on my experimenting, freeze bananas about an hour before dipping in chocolate.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double burner. Microwave is easiest.
- Once you have made your chocolate covered fruit, store them in the fridge till ready to serve.
Serving: 1fruit | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg