Salted Caramel Pie
A no bake caramel pie sprinkled with sea salt is a breeze to make and always a hit. Using simple ingredients with the richest pie results.
Servings 6 slices
- 1 9 inch round, graham cracker crust homemade or store bought
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream divide into 1 cup / ½ cup
- 12 ounce jar, Salted Caramel Sauce or homemade caramel sauce divided into 4 ounces / 8 ounces
- 3.4 ounce box, vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Flaky Sea Salt or Fleur de sel, garnish
If using a store made graham cracker crust, remove packaging, discard. Set pie crust aside.
Use either the bowl of a stand mixer or a medium sized mixing bowl, beat 1 cup heavy whipping cream, until stiff peaks form set aside.
Using a large bowl, whisk together, 4 ounces of the caramel sauce, vanilla pudding mix, and brown sugar to combine.
Whisk remaining ½ cup of heavy whipping cream into the brown sugar mixture until blended.
Gently fold in the whipped cream into the brown sugar mixture to combine ingredients.
Scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
Let the pie set overnight in the refrigerator.
Remove from the refrigerator. Top with remaining caramel sauce and sea salt.
Slice and serve.
Be sure to check Expert Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help make a delicious recipe.
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 621kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 9892mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 926IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg