Slow Cooker Baked Beans
Slow Cooker Baked Beans is a super easy recipe to prepare in the slow cooker. Made with canned beans and a blend of ketchup, molasses and spices! Using the canned beans allows this dish to be ready in 2 hours. Perfect side dish for any BBQ
Servings 6 servings
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 cup True Made Foods ketchup , or ketchup of choice
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 15 ounce can black beans,, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a slow cooker, add chopped onion, ketchup, cider vinegar, dark brown sugar, molasses,spicy brown mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
Add the drained black beans, dark red kidney beans, and light red kidney beans, salt and pepper to taste. Adjust seasonings, if needed.
Stir to combine.
Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- use vegan Worcestershire, to keep the recipe Vegan.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actually dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion size.
Serving: 6servings | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 736mg | Potassium: 917mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1050IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 4.3mg