Coconut - Cucumber Splash
A refreshing non-alcoholic drink that is a favorite for kids and adults. It is a low-calorie weight watchers drink made with coconut water.
Servings 4 glasses
- 33 1/2 ounce coconut water container
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4-5 leaves fresh mint
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon peeled grated ginger
Pour coconut water into a large pitcher.
Add thinly sliced cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, agave, and grated ginger.
Stir to mix well.
Refrigerate until well chilled, at least an hour. Can be kept refrigerated for 2 days. Pour into 4 chilled glasses.
- Adapted from Weight Watchers "Family Meals"
- Smart points: 3
- Nutritional facts are estimated. They can vary depending on brands and portion size.
Serving: 8ounces | Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 116mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.2mg