Sheet Pan Balsamic Glazed Salmon, Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
An easy and delicious sheet pan salmon meal. Salmon is glazed in a balsamic vinegar glaze and roasted with baby red potatoes and Brussels Sprouts. Perfect for any night. No fuss meal is perfect for entertaining.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 salmon fillets, (6 ounces each)
- ¾ pound baby red potatoes, cut in half leave skin on.
- ¾ pound Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Herb de Provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Balsamic Glaze for Salmon
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine Herb De Provence, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt, set aside.
Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. (optional-parchment paper makes cleanup easier)
Place the potatoes and Brussels sprouts on the sheet pan. Season with olive oil and ¾'s of the herb mixture and mix to cover the veggies..
Roast veggies for 20 - 25 minutes.
Remove the veggies from the oven after 15 minutes. Add the salmon to the sheet pan. Brush the salmon with remaining herb mixture and the balsamic glaze (recipe below)
Return veggies and salmon to the oven for another 15 minutes.
Baste with Balsamic Glaze after 5 minutes and again at the 10 minute bake time.
Prepare the Balsamic Glaze for Salmon
In a small saucepan, over medium heat combine the balsamic vinegar, lime juice, Dijon mustard, and maple syrup, and black pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Simmer until the mixture forms a syrup. It should coat a spoon well. Usually takes 5-7 minutes. Set aside until ready to baste onto salmon fillets.
- Note 1: Feel free to use other veggies. Just be sure the size is similar so the veggies cook evenly
- Note 2: If making the balsamic syrup ahead of time. Keep it in the fridge well covered for 2-3 days.
- I am not a registered dietician, however, I do my best to provide the most accurate nutritional information. Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Serving: 6ounces | Calories: 607kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 767mg | Potassium: 2304mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1351IU | Vitamin C: 164mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 6mg