- Feel free to use low-fat Greek yogurt in lieu of the sour cream.
- Cook pasta according to package, drain thoroughly so noodles don't get soggy.
- Mix the dressing and add it into the noodles so the mixture is well mixed.
- It is best to refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Make it the night before, even better.
- Right before serving, taste for seasoning and adjust salt/pepper if needed.
- The macaroni salad can keep in the fridge well covered for about 3 days.
- This pasta salad does not freeze well.
I am not a registered dietician, I do my best to give the most accurate nutritional details as possible. Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes