Healthy Sugar-Free Cherry Lime Pops
Delicious cherries, whether fresh or frozen make delicious ice pops for all to enjoy! Add in lime juice and water to make a fat-free and sugar-free delicious frozen treats!
Servings 6 ice pops
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cherries, pits removed
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 large lime, zest and juice
In a blender add cherries, water, lime juice and lime zest. Blend until well combined.
Pour the blended cherry mixture into ice pop molds. Place in freezer until frozen.
Place in freezer until frozen.
Remove from freezer and enjoy
- Feel free to leave some cherries not completely blended if you prefer.
- This recipe works with other fruits as well! Awesome with watermelon, strawberries, etc.
- To easily remove ice pop mold, put some warm water into a pot and dip the frozen ice pop mold into the water. The mold will easily come off.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.
Serving: 1ice pop | Calories: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg