Herb Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
Herb Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes are a delicious side dish. The potatoes are drizzled with a dash of olive oil and seasoned with garlic and herbs. A quickly prepared side dish and just a few turns in the oven to ensure the potatoes are crispy
Servings 6 people
- 1 ½ pounds new red potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- to taste Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Scrub the red baby potatoes. Pat them dry.
In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, chopped parsley, tarragon, thyme, minced garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add in the red potatoes and coat the potatoes completely with the herb mixture.
Spread the potatoes on a cookie sheet to lay flat and cook for about 45 minutes. Turn the potatoes occassionally to crisp and cook completely
Check the potatoes by pricking with a fork after 45 minutes. The fork should easily prick the potato. Once cooking complete, serve immediately. If making ahead., keep in fridge until ready. Reheat to warm
- Feel free to adjust the herbs as to what you have available.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actually dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 540mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.3mg