Strawberry Pretzel Pie
A perfect dessert to bring to any potluck, bbq, picnic or family gathering. This salty/sweet dessert is always a hit with family and friends.
Servings 18 servings
- 2 cups crushed pretzel see notes
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
No-Bake Cheesecake Center
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces whipped topping, thawed see note
- 6 ounce strawberry Jello see note
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 pound sliced strawberries, frozen see note
How to Make the Pretzel Crust
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the crushed pretzels and melted butter together. Press into a 9 x 13-inch pie pan. Place in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Pretzel crust should be cooked all the way through. If not cooked through, bake another 1 -2 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
How To Make Cream Cheese Filling
How To Make Strawberry Jello Topping
- The key to this pie is to ensure each layer is completely cooled before adding the next layer.
- Full fat cream cheese can be used for this recipe.
- Use sweetener of choice. I use white sugar in this particular recipe. Feel free to substitute Truvia.
- In this recipe, I use sugar-free Jello but regular Jello can be used.
- I tend to use True Whip topping as the ingredients are healthier. Any whipped topping of your choice can be used.
- If serving outdoors, I place the pie pan on a tray of ice to keep these ingredients cool.
- This pie is best eaten on the day it is made or following day.
- If using freshly sliced strawberries, place the Jello mixture in the fridge to cool for about 15 minutes to be jiggly but not set before pouring on the cream cheese mixture.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 102mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.6mg