Best Peach Crumble
Peach Crumble uses fresh peaches and very easy toppings to make an amazing crumble topping for a delicious fruit crumble dessert. Gluten-free dessert made with almond flour and butter flavored coconut oil. Assembles quickly and so delicious!
Servings 10 servings
- 3 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced about 1-inch thick
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup almond flour see note 1
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter flavored coconut oil see note 2
- vanilla ice cream optional topping
- whipped cream optional topping
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a large 11 by 7 rectangle baking dish add the sliced peaches and drizzle the lemon juice over the peaches and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, sugar, light brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Mix in the beaten egg and then add in the melted butter flavored coconut butter.
Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the peach mixture.
Place in the oven, bake for 35 minutes. Check to see if the fruit is bubbling and crumb topping is crispy. If not done, check again in 5 minutes. Should not take any longer.
Remove from oven and rest about 10 minutes before serving. Peach crumble goes well with either vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and a sprinkle of fresh mint.
- NOTE 1: I use almond flour as I prefer low-carb desserts when I can and the end result is tasty. Feel free to use all-purpose flour. That will adjust the nutritional info too. I have used whole wheat flour and white whole wheat flour. As written, this is a Gluten-Free dessert. By using other flour, check labels for gluten if that is a dietary issue.
- NOTE 2: I use Barlean's butter flavored coconut oil. It works really well in baking and I love their products. You can use regular butter and again that will adjust your nutritional values. I have used butter and I usually use 6 Tablespoons of butter. When replacing butter for coconut oil, I tend to need a bit more butter.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.7mg