Easy Gazpacho Recipe
Gazpacho is a cold soup recipe made with fresh tomatoes and other fresh garden veggies and herbs. Served cold, this is a thirst quenching soup filled with flavor and healthy ingredients!
Servings 6 servings
- 6 medium vine-ripe tomatoes reserve 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced reserve 2 Tablespoon for garnish
- 1 stalk celery, remove top and bottom, dice into small pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced with seeds removed and discarded reserve 1 Tablespoon for garnish
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, peeled and diced
- 1 small jalapeno, diced and seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Into a blender, add the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
Check the seasonings of the Gazpacho, adjust if needed. Refrigerate soup for at least 30 minutes.
Serve in bowls and top with diced cucumber, tomatoes, onions, or a jalapeno. An avocado is also awesome as a garnish.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.2mg