Triple Berry Smoothie
Triple Berry smoothie includes strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Add in some almond milk, fat-free vanilla yogurt, and flax seeds. A delicious smooth for the morning, after exercise, really anytime of day!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 6 whole strawberries, stems removed
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp flax seed
- 1/2 tsp Raw unfiltered honey
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
To a blender, add the almond milk, fat-free vanilla yogurt, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, flax seed, raw unfiltered honey, and ice cubes. Blend on high till well blended. Serve immediately.
- Feel free to use a dairy-free yogurt and agave to make this a vegan smoothie.
- I have added in agave and left out the yogurt and the flavor is still amazing.
- when making freezer packets, I use ice cube trays to freeze the portions and then place in freezer bags labeled with ingredients for future use.
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actually dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 66.8mg | Calcium: 580mg | Iron: 0.7mg