Triple Berry Smoothie is a delicious was to start the day or a great pick me up after a workout or an afternoon snack! Various berries, almond milk, flax-seed and fat-free yogurt make a very healthy smoothie!Jump to Recipe
With this being the beginning of Spring, not much better than starting off with my original post with some updated photos. I love this smoothie and its a super easy and tasty smoothie filled with spring fruit. The trees will be blooming and the tulips are all beginning to break through the soil, so why not re-introduce my first recipe, a Triple Berry Smoothie!
This is a great morning drink when I am in a hurry to a lacrosse game or just coming home from a long walk. Feel free to change-up the berries to blend depending on what is on sale or seasonal.
Everyday tip: When there is a great price at the grocery store, I buy a good amount of fruit and place in freezer bags in the freezer. Label the bags with date and ingredients. I also combine and create whole smoothie freezer bags – that is a whole other post for another day!
Since the snow is melting and the huge sweaters are beginning to come off…it is time to think shorts and swim wear! This yummy smoothie is one of those to help you out and fill you up! It is delicious, and as I said, you can freeze a few of these ingredients and have them ready for another day!
I hope you all this delicious Triple Berry Smoothie! It really is a perfect smoothie for a get up and go morning, a snack after working out, perhaps an after school snack!
I always love hearing how any of recipes work for you! Let me know here by leaving a comment! It’s always great when you share your photos on Instagram! Use #everydayeileen, I always love to share your photos on Instagram!!
Save this recipe to your SMOOTHIES OR HEALTHY LIVING BOARD, or your favorite PINTEREST BOARD! I hope you follow me on PINTEREST! I’m always pinning from talented and amazing bloggers!
Subscribe to my newsletter to never miss a recipe!
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful to you all!
Triple Berry Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 6 whole strawberries, stems removed
- ½ cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ½ tsp flax seed
- ½ tsp Raw unfiltered honey
- ½ cup ice cubes
- To a blender, add the almond milk, fat-free vanilla yogurt, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, flax seed, raw unfiltered honey, and ice cubes. Blend on high till well blended. Serve immediately.
- Feel free to use a dairy-free yogurt and agave to make this a vegan smoothie.
- I have added in agave and left out the yogurt and the flavor is still amazing.
- when making freezer packets, I use ice cube trays to freeze the portions and then place in freezer bags labeled with ingredients for future use.
- any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actually dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.