Easy Sauteed Mushrooms
Ready for a delicious side dish for many meals like steaks, chicken, prime rib, filet mignon... these easy sauteed mushrooms is going to add a delicious level of flavor to so many meals. Quick and easy to prepare.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, split into 2 1/2 pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 pound button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced thin can use crimini or baby Bella
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 splashes Worcestershire Sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped can use 1 teaspoon dried parsley
In a medium saute pan, over medium heat add 1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter and olive oil to melt and hot enough that the butter is beginning to bubble. Add to the pan the garlic and shallot. Saute and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the other 1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter to the saute pan. Add the sliced mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Saute for about 1 minute. Add the white wine and Worcestershire Sauce, increase heat to medium-high. Cover the saute pan and let the flavors blend and the wine reduces about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the fresh parsley. Check seasoning, re-season if necessary. Add the chopped parsley and serve as a side dish.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.7mg