Easy Fresh Cherry Salsa
Delicious summer fruit salsa made with sweet Skylar Rae®Cherries, jalapeno, red onion, and fresh herbs. This amazing cherry salsa is perfect with chips. Even better, top poultry, pork, or fish with this savory fruit salsa for a wonderful treat.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound Skylar Rae® Cherries, pits removed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and minced
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 medium lime, juiced and zested
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper
In the bowl of a food processor, add the Skylar Rae® cherries, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, lime zest, basil leaves, mint leaves, salt, and pepper.
Pulse to chop the ingredients about 4-5 times, you do not want the ingredients to puree. The cherries should be diced.
Cherry Salsa can be served with chips. Served with poultry, pork, or fish.
Refrigerate until ready to use. Can be made ahead at least one day. Keep tightly covered in the fridge until ready to use.
- If you do not want to use a food processor, dice all the ingredients to make the cherry salsa.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Serving: 0.2pound | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.4mg