Sweet and Smoky Pork Dry Rub
A delicious dry rub that is easy to prepare and perfect on pork ribs. The smoky paprika combines with the other flavors makes a delicious rub. These make great gifts too!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 20 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons ground smoked paprika
- 1 - 1 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder add more if you prefer a bit more spicy
- 1 - 1/2 Tablespoon ground cumin add more if you prefer a bit more spicy
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a small mason jar combine the brown sugar, granulated garlic, onion powder, ground smoked paprika, chili powder, ground cumin, ground black pepper, Kosher salt, ground dry mustard, ground cinnamon.
Place top on jar and shake.
Keep in a cool dry place.
Use generously on pork ribs or any cut of pork as a dry rub.
Place dry rub on meat at least 30 minutes before grilling or roasting up to overnight
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.3mg