Cranberry Orange Smoothie
A wonderful blend of cranberry, orange juice, light almond milk, and turmeric to give a wonderful smoothie for the morning or an after workout treat! Low-fat, low-calorie and gluten-free!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup cranberries or leftover cranberry relish see Note 1
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon agave or sweetener of choice optional, Note 2
Add the unsweetened almond milk, cranberries, orange juice, and turmeric. Blend well!
Add sweetener of juice, blend well, taste for flavor. Adjust sweetness if needed. Drink and enjoy.
- Note 1: I had some leftover cranberry relish and I used about ½ cup of the relish in place of fresh cranberries and wow, delicious!
- Note 2: For a sweetener, use your favorite, I usually use 100% maple syrup or coconut sugar. Stevia works well too. Use honey of not following a vegan diet.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Vitamin C: 79.2mg | Calcium: 460mg | Iron: 1.8mg