A quick and easy recipe for Healthy Pumpkin Granola! This granola is delicious as a snack on its own, as a topping on morning oats, or any way you enjoy granola!
We had an amazing Thanksgiving celebration with our family! I am recovering from my food coma and my cheeks are no longer numb from laughing at all the fun stories! However, I need to regroup and get back on track with nutrition and exercise!
I love pumpkin! I made some pumpkin muffins to bring to our Thanksgiving celebration and had some leftover pumpkin puree. What is better than making a yummy pumpkin granola with the remaining pumpkin puree!
If you check out my Cherry Coconut Granola, I review some of my favorite things about making homemade granola! Besides being economical, granola is delicious and healthy! The flavor possibilities are endless!
What are some of your favorite granola flavors? Do you snack on granola or add to Acai Bowls?
I hope you follow my food pics on Instagram! When you make one of my recipes, post to Instagram and tag #everydayeileen so I can see what you are making I will share it too!
I hope you like this recipe, and if so, please share the love on Facebook, Pinterest, or your favorite way of relating to your friends and family!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Healthy Pumpkin Granola
- 2 cups gluten-free Bobs Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
- 1/2 cup flax/chia blend
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup quinoa rinsed
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- canola oil cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine steel cut oats, flax/chia seeds, chopped walnuts, quinoa, and pepitas.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin puree, coconut oil, pure maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, almond extract, and salt.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the steel cut oat combo and combine well.
- Spread mixture on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir the granola well.
- Place back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Store in an air tight container or mason jar.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes