I've got the most delicious Beef Jerky Dip coming your way today. The flavors are cheesy and creamy. Then you get a smoky essence from the beef jerky that gives a zing to the entire dish. Dig in with your favorite veggies and enjoy the fabulous snack.
This post is sponsored by the New York Beef Council. As always, all opinions are my own and thank you for supporting the brands that keep me creating.
Beef Tortilla Roll-Ups is a great snack my family loves. I wanted to create a great dip recipe that included beef jerky that everyone will also love.
Like most families, mine is super active and always running. They need great snacks at the ready that are flavor-filled and can give them a boost during school and before sports. It's also important to make a snack that the hubs and I can enjoy, thus we have this amazing recipe.
Beef Jerky Dip, great appetizer and snack!
Having a party? Serve this cheesy dip with some fresh veggies like broccoli, celery, and tomatoes. A snack for the kids at school is a great option as well. Going to a pot luck, bring along a batch of this beef jerky dip, always a hit.!
What is beef jerky?
Beef jerky is a dried meat snack. There are many varieties and marinades. Peppered jerky is awesome for this recipe but any flavor of jerky will taste amazing.
How far in advance can I make the beef jerky dip?
The dip can be made up to two days ahead and stored in the refrigerator in a covered storage container.
The recipe uses low-fat ingredients, can I use full-fat ingredients?
Absolutely. I tend to use lower-calorie ingredients when there is no impact on flavor. Feel free to use full-fat ingredients. For Keto and low-carb followers, the information is in the recipe below.
What's the best type of cheese to use for this recipe?
A combo of cheddar and Colby jack is great for this recipe. We have shredded cheese and also used pre-shredded cheese and both work well.
Nutritional Value of Beef
Beef is a great source of protein, iron, zinc, and vitamin B. For details on the nutritional values, NY Beef Council has a plethora of information. In addition, they have invaluable information on topics such as nutritional information, cuts of beef, recipes, and beef and sustainability.
Want some more treats with that use beef jerky, love Christina's Beef Jerky Protein Balls, no-bake treats that are absolutely delish!
Another favorite, Mini Cheese Balls created by Colleen at Souffle Bombay, I'm making these to nosh on this weekend at a lacrosse tournament, yum!
You may also enjoy some other snacks such as Homemade Boursin Cheese Dip, a personal favorite snack.
Jalapeno Popper Dip is another cheesy favorite you'll love.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you so very much for being apart of Everyday Eileen!
SHOP THIS RECIPE
- Beef Jerky: choose your favorite jerky to make this dip or bring along for a protein packed snack.
- Dip over Ice Serving Bowl: love this bowl for keeping dips cold. Looks pretty too.
Enjoy my store where I am always updating great finds for not just cooking, I hope you check it out here, Everyday Eileen I will continue to update it regularly
How to make Beef Jerky Dip
- Mix well in a bowl, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, liquid smoke, and worcheshire sauce in a bowl.
- Add in chopped beef jerky and shredded cheese.
- Blend in chopped green onion, salt, and pepper.
- Serve with fresh veggies or chips.
Give us a like on FACEBOOK
For great recipes and tips, follow along on Pinterest
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Are you loving this recipe, giving it a 5-star rating and any comments are super helpful for me and very much appreciated
Beef Jerky Dip
- 3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened Note 1
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream Note 1
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise Note 1
- 1 teaspoon worcheshire sauce Note 1
- ½ teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ cup diced beef jerky Note 2
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese Note 3
- 1 green onion, diced Note 4
- shredded Mexican cheese
- chopped green onion
- diced beef jerky
- sliced veggies Note 5
- Add to a medium size bowl cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, worcheshire sauce, spicy brown mustard, and liquid smoke. Use a hand mixer to mix well.
- Fold in diced beef jerky, shredded Mexican cheese and chopped green onions.
- To serve, place the dip into a bowl. Top with the garnishes of shredded Mexican cheese, chopped green onions, and diced beef jerky. Serve with fresh veggies