No-Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites are a perfect vegan snack! These are a great Quick and easy to make and great for after school, work-outs,or a mid-day work treat! These are an easy pick me up nutritional energy snack for everyone to enjoy! No-bake and full of antioxidants!
Especially in the heat of summer, I am all about no-bake snacks! Wait, take that back, anytime I can have a no bake snack, I am thrilled! These no bake coconut date energy bites are delicious, nutritious and the only worry, is you have to wait till they chill before eating! My kids are work-out maniacs! They are always looking for healthy quick and easy snacks! These No Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites are one of their favorites because they are filled with healthy, all-natural ingredients, delicious and super easy to prepare! Even my oldest daughter who does not enjoy cooking loves to make these because they are no-brainer delicious energy bites and she prefers eating home-made snacks! Since she has moved out-of-state, these are at the top of her snack list.
I am all about a quick energy snack, anything to avoid going through drive thru’s or getting chips. Snacks like these no-bake coconut energy bites are perfect to satiate the hunger or as a quick pick me up! Even my oldest daughter who does not enjoy cooking loves to make these because they are no-brainer delicious energy bites and she prefers eating home-made snacks! Since she has moved out-of-state, these are at the top of her snack list.
How to make these No-Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites:
- These are super quick to assemble. Add the dates to the food processor, pulse to chop the dates.
- Add in the oats, flax seeds, coconut almond butter, agave, unsweetened shredded coconut and vanilla to blend.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. This makes it easier to handle the mixture.
- I make small energy bites, about 1 to 1 1/2 inches and place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate till well blended, a few hours and enjoy!
Health Benefits of the awesome ingredients in No-Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites:
- Dates are full of healthy minerals, vitamins, and fiber. Dates have a significant amount of minerals which are beneficial to bones, The natural sugar is an energy boost.
- Oats can aid in lowering Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure.
- Flax Seeds are filled with fiber and low-carb! Flax seeds have healthy fats which keep you satiated longer. Gluten-free and just plain good for the body!
Other great snacks like these No-Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites are:
SAVE THIS RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS! I HOPE YOU FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST! I’M ALWAYS PINNING FROM TALENTED AND AMAZING BLOGGERS!
Thank you for the continued support! I am forever grateful!
Make No-Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites :
No-Bake Coconut Date Energy Bites
- 1 cup quick cooking gluten-free oats regular oats are okay to use
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the oats, peanut butter, dates, flax seeds, vanilla and ground ginger. Pulse a few times to combine ingredients.
- To the mixture, Add unsweetened coconut. Combine with a spoon. Place the bowl in the fridge for about 20- 30 minutes. ( This makes it easier to roll the energy bites)
- Place the rolled energy bites on a cookie sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes. The energy bites are ready to eat. Keep them either in the fridge or in a freezer bag in the freezer. My family keeps a few in both fridge and freezer.
- These energy bites can be kept in the freezer for a few weeks.
- We eat them right out of the freezer.
- If kept in the fridge, they do not last long in my house, but no more than a few days should they be kept in the fridge.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actually dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion size.