This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
We are in full swing of just crazy busy days at my house! My husband is traveling a lot for work. Our kids are super busy between school, after school sports, and work. The time we spend together is valuable. I do not want to be fussing over dinner when I could be enjoying my family! I have been focusing on delicious meals that are healthy and quick! This One Pan Roasted Pork and Vegetables is just that, easy and ready in 30 minutes.
I was shopping in the meat department at Walmart and found a new product, Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork. The pork is already marinated so it is super easy to prepare them and the meal possibilities are endless! The pork can be roasted, grilled, sauteed, and they are perfect for the slow cooker.
The marinated fresh pork are perfect for any weeknight meal solution! Another perk of preparing any of the marinated Smithfield® pork loins are the leftover possibilities! I made pork reuben sandwiches with our leftovers. My daughter made a pork and veggie quesadilla for lunch! Other ideas for leftover meals are tacos, frittatas, Cubano sandwich are just a few suggestions!
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is 100% pork and they come in four tasty flavors:
- Sweet & Smoky Boneless Roast
- Homestyle Boneless Roast
- Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin
- Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas
For my recipe, I used Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Back Pepper Tenderloin. Smithfield® uses real bacon and no artificial ingredients in their marinaded fresh pork! What’s even better, I was able to get $1.00 off using an Ibotta coupon .
Which Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is your favorite? I loved the Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Back Pepper Tenderloin so much that I went back to Walmart and bought the other flavors! I cannot wait to make more under 30 minute meals with them!
One Pan Roasted Pork and Vegetables
- 1 1/2 pound Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin
- 3 cups carrots peeled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups red potatoes cleaned and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts ends cut and quartered
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, thyme, black pepper, and salt.
- Add the carrots, red potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts. Mix well.
- In a roasting pan, place the pork tenderloin in the center of the pan.
- Add the vegetable medley to the roasting pan, surrounding the tenderloin.
- Bake in the oven about 25 minutes.Internal temperature should be 165 degrees. Let rest 5 minutes. Ready to slice the meat and serve.
- This can be made in the slow cooker. Place the vegetables in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the pork tenderloin on top of the vegetables. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size.