Sheet Pan Balsamic Glazed Salmon, Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts, is a one-pan super quick and easy recipe for any weeknight meal! Perfect for entertaining guests! The balsamic glaze adds a tangy flavor to the salmon!
Any regular reader here knows I love to cook, hate cleaning the dishes! That is just one of the reasons I love sheet pan meals! I also love easy meals that require little prep time and taste amazing! Another great thing about this meal is if I don’t have Brussels Sprouts, or heaven forbid, you don’t like Brussels Sprouts, swap them out for a different veggie!
By the way, if you don’t like Brussels Sprouts, try Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto, it may just change your mind, it converted my sons! 🙂 Back to this meal, this salmon dinner is one pan, easy, delicious, and perfect if guests are coming over!
This recipe is easy to interchange the side because to use what is in your fridge or personal preference. If you feel like eating fewer carbs, use another veggie! I would recommend cauliflower or spaghetti squash as I did in Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage, Peppers and Onion over Spaghetti Squash!
A spaghetti squash would be an excellent alternative to the potatoes! Same goes for the Brussels Sprouts, don’t have any, use another veggie, such as carrots or parsnips! By the way, we can still be friends if you don’t love sprouts!
How to make Sheet Pan Balsamic Salmon, Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare the herb mixture.
- Cook the potatoes and brussels sprouts about 25 minutes before adding the salmon.
- During that time, make the Balsamic Glaze. The glaze will become syrupy.
Save this recipe to your FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARDS! Follow me on PINTEREST for the most up to date recipes!
When you make this Sheet Pan Balsamic Salmon, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts
Tag @everyday_eileen on Instagram
I love any comments or questions below!
Enjoying Sheetpan Salmon, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts, giving it a 5-star rating and any comments are super helpful for me and very much appreciated!
Sheet Pan Balsamic Glazed Salmon, Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- 2 (6) ounce salmon fillets, (6 ounces each)
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, cut in half leave skin on.
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Herb de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine Herb De Provence, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt, set aside.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Season with olive oil and 3/4 the herb mixture. Mix well onto the potatoes and Brussels Sprouts.
- Roast veggies for 20-25 minutes.
- In a small saucepan combine the balsamic vinegar, lime juice, Dijon mustard, and maple syrup. Bring to a boil. Let cook until the mixture forms a syrup. It should coat a spoon well. Usually takes 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Remove the veggies from the oven after 15 minutes. Add the salmon to the sheet pan. Brush the salmon with remaining herb mixture and the balsamic glaze.
- Return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Feel free to use other veggies. Just be sure the size is similar so the veggies cook evenly
- I am not a registered dietician, however, I do my best to provide the most accurate nutritional information. Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation and actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and proportion sizes.