Roasted Broccoli with garlic is a quick and easy recipe! In about twenty minutes, you will have a perfect side dish! This is a healthy broccoli recipe that has just 5 ingredients! A perfect side dish for any meal. Make ahead side dish for your lunch bowl ideas!
Roasted broccoli and garlic is just a delicious dish that is ready to eat in about 15 minutes! Low-calorie and delicious! Perfect for a weeknight dinner and makes a great Holiday side dish! This was one of my first recipes on my blog! It has been quite popular. I have updated some new photos because, well, why not! My family loves this side dish!
For this recipe, I prefer using broccoli crowns. My family doesn’t really love the stem. So its more economical for me to just use the broccoli crown. Add a little bit of olive oil and minced garlic! As always, season to your liking with salt and pepper! Roast for 10 to 15 minutes – you have a great side dish!
What is your favorite way to eat broccoli?
I hope you follow my food pics on Instagram! When you make one of my recipes, post to Instagram and tag #everydayeileen so I can see what you made! I will share your photos too!
I hope you like this recipe! Please share the love on Facebook, Pinterest, or your favorite way of relating to your friends and family!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
- 1 pound broccoli crowns cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cut up broccoli, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place on a shallow sheet pan and roast for 10 minutes.
- Broccoli should be tender. Serve and enjoy!
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes