Whole roasted Cajun cauliflower is a super easy and tasty vegetarian recipe! I use fat-free plain yogurt and my Homemade Cajun Seasoning Blend to create a delicious crispy coating for the cauliflower! Served on its own with a salad or as a side dish! Total YUM!
I have had a majorly busy August, and I barely had time for myself and sadly cooking! I had to focus on quick meals because there was literally just no time. We needed quick, easy, healthy meals! Thus, we have this wonderful dish, Whole Roasted Cajun Cauliflower! I can prep this and throw it in the oven and its a no-fuss side dish! I made a batch of my homemade Cajun seasoning blend and I use that to prepare a few meals like this one and my Cajun Chicken and Pasta! I will also be sharing that recipe with you soon!
What I love about this cauliflower dish is how versatile it! The Cajun spice blend has just the perfect amount of heat and adds a great flavor to the roasted cauliflower. I love this with a side salad dressed with Avocado Buttermilk Green Goddess Dressing!
This low-fat, low-carb dish comes together by using fat-free plain yogurt, you can use Greek fat-free yogurt as a substitute. I combine the yogurt with the Homemade Cajun Seasoning Blend , lime juice, and there is nothing wrong with adding a little extra garlic flavor with some minced garlic. I spread the mixture over the entire cauliflower head,roast at 425 degrees, and patiently wait for it to be eaten! I love to top it with chopped parsley!
When you make one of my recipes, tag it with #everydayeileen so I can also share it!
Also, please share the love on Facebook, Pinterest, or your favorite way of relating to your friends and family, and please continue connecting with me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus !
If you don’t know about Yummly, sign up for an account today and save my recipes and any other delicious recipe in one tasty space! Yummly is one of my favorite recipe collection sites!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Whole Roasted Cajun Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Homemade Cajun Seasoning Blend or Cajun seasonings
- 1 lime, juiced
- chopped cilantro or parsley optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick olive oil spray.
- Trim the green leaves from the cauliflower. Trim stem.
- In a bowl, combine fat-free plain yogurt, minced garlic, Homemade Cajun Seasoning Blend or Cajun Seasonings, and lime juice.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over entire cauliflower head.
- Place cauliflower on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for about 40 minutes. Begin checking the cauliflower for tenderness. The outside with have a crispy coating. Insert a wooden skewer into center and it should easily go into cauliflower when done. Depending on size of cauliflower, it can take up to 50 minutes to roast.