Oven Roasted Green Beans
Fresh green beans are roasted till tender in the oven with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh chopped garlic, salt, and pepper. A garden fresh flavor side dish that is fantastic with any meal.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and minced
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place beans on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Be sure to move beans around so they are well coated with the other ingredients.
Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, move the green beans to ensure they brown on both sides.
Serve beans with your favorite main dish.
- Store them in plastic storage bags in the fridge for about 5 days.
- To freeze, place beans on a large baking tray in the freezer for about an hour. Then place in freezer-safe bags or use a food saver to prevent freezer burn. They can be frozen for 3 to 4 months.
- Once cooked, keep well covered in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- I'm not a registered dietician, I do my best to provide the most accurate nutritional values. Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes
Serving: 0.25pound | Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg