Harvest Apple Cakelets with a Maple Drizzle, delicious and super cute! Use Nordic Ware Cakelet Pan to make amazing treats! These apple cakelets are packed with fresh apples and spices to make a delicious fall dessert! Top the apple cakelets with a maple drizzle! #appleweek
This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek. Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan's Irish Oatmeal, Nairn's and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers. As always, all opinions are my own.
When I received an apple slice cakelet pan from Nordic Ware for apple week, I got right into the kitchen to experiment! The pan is the most darling pan to use for fall baking! I personally will use it all year round because it is a great baking tool!
Finishing up Apple Week with these amazing apple cakelets is a pleasure for me. The first batch of apple cakelets I made was eaten in no time! I knew I had a winner because even the hubs, who is not a sweets person, ate quite a few!
I have made these countless times and the family loves the apple cakelets. Topping the cakelets with a Maple Drizzle sends these tasty treats over the top delicious!
Where can I order a Nordic Ware Apple Cakelet Slice Pan?
You can order one of these pans to use for fun autumn/Thanksgiving desserts HERE!
Can these Apple Cakelets be made ahead?
Yes. This is a perfect baked treat to make-ahead. Do not add the maple drizzle. Wrap each cakelet in plastic wrap and place in a freezer safe bag. When ready to use, defrost overnight in the fridge. These can be warmed in the oven at 200 degrees for a few minutes. Then add the maple drizzle.
How To Make Apple Cakelets with Maple Drizzle:
- In a medium bowl, add diced apples and sugar. Give the apples a few minutes to absorb the sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray the cakelets pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- To the apples, add coconut oil, egg, and vanilla. Blend well.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and cloves into the apple mix. Add in walnuts.
- Stir to combine.
- Scoop about 2 Tablespoons into each cakelet. Use a spoon to even off the top of the apple cakelets.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean.
- Let cool and top with the Maple Drizzle.
Love when you make my recipes! Please share them with me on Instagram
tag @everyday_eileen on Instagram
I love any comments or questions below!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
Enjoying these apple cakelets, giving it a 5-star rating and any comments below always are very helpful for me and so much appreciated!!
Harvest Apple Cakelets
Diced Apples and Wet Ingredients
- 1 ¾ cups apples, peeled and diced
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter flavored coconut oil Note 1
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure Maple Syrup Note 2
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the Nordic Ware cakelets with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add diced apples and sugar, and coconut oil. Let the sugar absorb into apples about 5 minutes. Blend in beaten egg, and vanilla.
- Sift into the sugar mix the flour. baking soda, cinnamon, salt, ground cloves, allspice, and walnuts. Mix to combine.
- Scoop into the cakelet wells, 2 scoops each. Tap the tops with a spoon to smooth the tops. Fill each cavity about ¾'s fill. Bale about 15-20 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean.
- When cooked through, remove from oven and let muffins cool on a cooling rack. One cakelets are cool, drizzle the maple drizzle on the apple cakelets.
How to Make Maple Drizzle
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners sugar, water, and maple syrup. Whisk to combine ingredients. Drizzle on apple cakelets.
Make these Harvest Apple Cakelets with Maple Drizzle any time by pinning here:
- Apple Bourbon Pork Tenderloin with Butternut Squash by Girl Abroad
- Apple Butter Cheesecake Tart by Soulfully Made
- Apple Cheesecake Breakfast Quesadillas by 4 Sons R Us
- Apple Cinnamon Cake by Kate's Recipe Box
- Apple Cider Spiced Donut Cake by Love and Confections
- Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars by Daily Dish Recipes
- Apple Crisp Breakfast Bowl by Shockingly Delicious
- Apple Fennel and Beet Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Hand Pies with an Oatmeal Crust by The Freshman Cook
- Apple Nachos by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Apple Peanut Butter Ebelskivers by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Apple Tortas Fritas (Argentinean Fry Bread with Apples) by Palatable Pastime
- Apple Oatmeal Pancakes by Simple and Savory
- Apple Rosette Frangipane Tart by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Applesauce Oatmeal Bread With Vanilla Honey Butter by Cooking With Carlee
- Caramel-Stuffed Apple Butter Snickerdoodles by The Redhead Baker
- Chicken Salad with Apples, Cranberries, and Pecans by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Apple Iced Oatmeal Cookies by Jonesin' For Taste
- Harvest Apple Cakelets with Maple Drizzle by Everyday Eileen
- Pink Peppercorn & Curry Leaf Chicken Salad by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Stuffed Apples with Cheddar and Sausage by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Swiss Diamond, Nordic Ware, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, The Spice House, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oats and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts or entry.