❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Rejuvenate with a detox juice! Filled with vitamins and antioxidants, it's the greatest way to start the day! Use your juicer to blend the flavors of kale, apples, orange, lemon, and watermelon for the best detox juice!
- Save that money you would be spending at the juice shop and make your juice at home! You will be filled with energy!
- watermelon: helps reduce high blood pressure and heart disease.
- kale: works to reduce high blood pressure, helps digestion, I have read it helps your eyesight, not mine, but hopefully yours! 🙂
- apples: great for the cardiovascular system and help to reduce high blood pressure.
- oranges: excellent for the immune system.
- lemon: also helps with digestion, a great detox for the body.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is an overview of the recipe. The full instructions are below in the recipe card.
Expert Tip: Add more veggies as you adjust to juicing to lower the natural sugars in the juice. Then increase the greens for more vitamins.
- Use fresh ingredients, organic if possible.
- Depending on the fruit, the skin can be kept on to juice.
- This recipe for detox juice is a great beginning for juicing.
Frequently Asked Questions
I do recommend and rave over my juicer but if you do not have a juicer feel free to make this in a blender. The nutritional count may be different. Also, I would peel the orange and lemon before adding them to the blender. Also, slice the apple and do not add the core to the blender.
No! This is a great detox juice with lots of vitamins. I am not a nutritionist, consult a doctor if you want to do any dieting. This is a nutritional drink filled with vitamins. I recommend after a great walk or workout.
The juice is quick and easy to prepare. The liquid separates after sitting and would need to be blended again. For this recipe, I recommend making the juice as needed for the best results.
When juicing becomes more comfortable for you, add in dark greens such as swiss chard, dandelion greens.
More veggies and fewer fruits that contain more natural sugar is the best ratio for juicing.
What we drink is also super important to our bodies! The hubs and I drink my Detox Lemon Ginger Green Tea every day! I think many others do as well because it has been pinned on Pinterest thousands of times!
The form you have selected does not exist.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
How can you go wrong with these yummy ingredients! This is also a great starter for those just beginning to juice because of the natural sweetness of the fruits.
From here, the possibilities are endless.
You will be enjoying beet and Swiss chard juice before you know it!
Originally published in October 2016, updated January 1, 2019 for user experience
Healthy Morning Detox Juice
- 7 leaves kale cleaned
- 1 cup watermelon cubed and rind removed
- 2 whole apples
- 1 whole orange
- 1 whole lemon
- Process the kale, watermelon, apples, orange, and watermelon through your juicer, following manufacturers instructions.
- Ready to drink, can serve over ice.
- If you have leftovers, shake up and serve later that day.
- No need to peel the apples, orange, and lemon.
- Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes.
This is the perfect time to break out the juicer or use your gift cards and buy one because a great cleansing detox juice is an awesome way to start the day!
I feel like I have unintentionally been keeping a secret from all of you and I am truly sorry! I feel really bad because it is something that has brought me so much joy!
Quite frankly, it has brought me energy and I feel better every day because of it! Juicing! Yup, that's right, I love to juice my veggies and fruit!
For those of you following along with me, know that I have a lot of health issues and healthy eating is super important to me. I am always looking to make delicious food, healthier.
This juice is filled with all sorts of vitamins to make your body feel better! They are filled with nutrients, dietary fiber, and antioxidants as well as being low-calorie and low-fat!