Have you heard about the 250-dollar Neiman Marcus Cookie recipe? Yup, could you imagine being charged 250 dollars for a cookie recipe? Wait till you hear what’s in these mouthwatering cookies. You don’t have to spend a dime because I have the decadent recipe for you today.
“This post and recipe are created for #ChristmasCookie! I have received samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep me creating.”
These cookies are loaded with flavor and after trying one, okay maybe three or four, I was hooked. Not a complicated cookie to make either, just ridiculously irresistible. Trust me, make these once, come back and leave me a message with your thoughts on these homemade delights.
I have to thank Adams Extract for their amazing flavors and vanilla extract that I used to make these sweet treats. Plus, Millican pecans, boy do their pecans taste amazing! I have used there chopped pecans in these cookies.
Also, check out all the amazing recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers beneath each recipe.
Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe
Now let’s get down to it. Did a woman really get charged 250 dollars at Neiman Marcus for a cookie recipe?
I doubt it, but it’s a fun story. More importantly, these cookies are serious game-changers.
I found this recipe, let’s just say, a very long time ago in an old cookbook. Made these divine delights and haven’t stopped, they’re epic cookies,
The original recipe is double my recipe, I find these ratios work really well and there are always plenty of cookies.
Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe FAQs
Can the cookie dough be frozen?
Absolutely. Once you prepare the cookie dough, make into small balls and place on a baking tray in the freezer for about 1 hour. Then keep the dough balls in a freezer bag until ready to bake. Defrost and bake as directed below.
How do I store Neiman Marcus cookies?
They don’t last long, keep in a storage bag or sealed tin for about 4 days.
Is it necessary to grind the oatmeal to make the cookie dough?
I highly recommend grinding the dough to make a smoother cookie.
Give us a like on FACEBOOK
For great recipes and tips, follow along on Pinterest.
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Are you loving this recipe, your comment, and a 5-star rating would be awesome!
Neiman Marcus Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract we use Adams Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 ounces chopped chocolate bar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts we use Millican pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add to a blender or food processor, the oatmeal, grind until fine. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer or large bowl, using a hand mixer blend the white sugar, brown sugar, and butter for about 2 minutes.
- Blend in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- To the egg mixture, beat in the oatmeal, flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to blend ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, chopped chocolate bar, and chopped nuts into the cookie mix.
- Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and place onto a baking tray, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool. Enjoy.
Thank you to Ellen of Family Around the Table and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for hosting #ChristmasCookies Week! And a huge thank you to our sponsors Adams Extract and Millican Pecan Company for supporting the bloggers and events like Christmas Cookies Week.
Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies by Sweet Beginnings
- Chocolate-Dipped Christmas Butter Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Christmas Crinkle Cookies by Blogghetti
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Citrus Spice Shortbread by The Spiffy Cookie
- Kahlua Hot Chocolate Cookies by Books n’ Cooks
- Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe by Everyday Eileen
- Buttered Pecan Shortbread Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Pecan Pie Cut Out Cookies by Love and Confections
- Cherry Pecan Shortbread Rounds by Family Around the Table
- Pecan Pie Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Christmas Pecan Bar Cookies by Intelligent Domestications
- Brown Butter Thumbprint Cookies by Food Above Gold