This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackNaturals #CollectiveBias
My family and I love summer! This time of year, I began experimenting with ingredients that we love to cool us down from the humidity and high temperatures. I love to make homemade popsicles for my family because the possibilities are endless. They are so versatile, easy to make, and I have yet to meet a popsicle that was not absolutely delicious!
I was doing my shopping at my local Walmart and I came upon a new product, Snack Pack Pudding Naturals . The Snack Pack Puddings caught my eye because their ingredients are just what I am looking for in a product. They have no preservatives and no high fructose corn syrup which are important qualities in foods that my family and I eat!
Snack Pack Natural Puddings are great to snack on and they come in vanilla and chocolate flavors. I got an idea to take Snack Pack Natural Pudding and add some blended fresh fruit and make popsicles. I love Walmart because after deciding on making a popsicle with the vanilla pudding, I was able to get the fresh fruit that I wanted to complete the popsicle.
I thought besides tasting yummy, a pudding and fruit layered popsicle would look amazing, and the family totally agreed!
I decided to use the vanilla pudding and add fresh strawberries that I blended in the food processor. My strawberries were perfect and I didn’t need to add anything to them, so with just two ingredients and a few hours, my family had a fabulous snack that was tasty and a smart choice for our dessert!
- I made these vanilla strawberry popsicles in just a few easy steps! I used Snack Pack Natural Pudding Snacks, 5 out of the 6 serving cups, and my daughter enjoyed the last pudding snack cup while we waited for the first layer of the popsicles to get semi-frozen.
- I filled each of the 6 popsicle containers ⅓ of the way filled with Vanilla Snack Pack Pudding Naturals.
- Placed the popsicle containers in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set.
- While the pudding sets, blend 1 ½ cup of fresh strawberries in a food processor until smooth. Divide the blended strawberries into the 6 popsicle molds. Place the molds back into the freezer for another 20 minutes to set.
- Divide the remaining Vanilla Snack Pack Pudding Naturals into the popsicle molds and place the caps on the popsicles and freeze completely.
- About 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the popsicle mold to eat. Enjoy!
Do not fuss over the lining up of the layers. I used to try to make them perfectly straight, only to realize, the less straight, the better! Just spoon in each layer and have fun. Do not stop with strawberries, add any fruit flavors your family will enjoy!
Vanilla Strawberry Popsicles
- 5 3.75 ounce Snack Pack Pudding Natural Vanilla flavored snack cups
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries
- 6 popsicle molds
- Fill each popsicle mold ⅓ up with Snack Pack Natural Vanilla pudding,
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- In a food processor, blend the fresh strawberries until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Divide the blended strawberries between the 6 popsicle molds and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Divide the remaining Snack Pack Natural Vanilla pudding between the 6 popsicle molds.
- Place the tops on the popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size
I really hope you try this recipe! To get more great recipe ideas go to the Snack Pack Naturals website!
What would be your families favorite additions to making these popsicles?
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!