I am all about an easy dessert that not only tastes great – but is low in fat and calories! This White Chocolate Pumpkin Cream Pie could not be easier! I could even go so far as saying it is a no-bake pie, if you are using a pre-made pie crust. I did make the pie crust by using low-fat graham crackers and some unsalted butter! Whip it up in the food processor and bake for a few minutes in the oven – and there ya go! A low-fat graham cracker pie crust!!
Now for the good stuff – the white chocolate pumpkin cream filling! The base is a fat-free white chocolate pudding mix, 2% milk, pumpkin puree, and I use Skinny Tru-Whip! It is, in my opinion the healthier version of Cool Whip! I love this stuff! It is low in fat, gluten-free, and doesn’t add corn syrup as a sweetener. In the past, Tru-Whip was difficult to find – but now I have seen it in many of my local stores! Of course, you can use fat-free Cool Whip if you cannot locate the Tru-Whip!
I really love this recipe because it is so quick and easy to prepare. It marries white chocolate and pumpkin without adding a crazy amount of calories and fat!! So, in my opinion, all is right with the world! I really hope you all try this recipe and I hope you love it as much as my family and I do! xo
Just to note – This is not a paid endorsement – I just love Tru-Whip 🙂
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cream Pie
- 10 whole low fat graham crackers I prefer honey flavored for this dessert
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups 2 % milk
- 3.4 oz box fat free white chocolate pudding mix
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 8 oz Tru-Whip Topping - defrosted or Cool-Whip fat free topping
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees. Have a 10 inch pie crust ready for use.
- Add the low-fat graham crackers into a food processor, blend until the crackers are finely crumbled. While that is blending, melt the butter, either in the microwave or a small pot.
- To the pie crust, combine the finely crumbled graham crackers and the melted butter.
- Press into the pie pan, the graham cracker crumb/melted butter mixture to cover the bottom and sides of pie pan.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 5 minutes. Let cool while you make the pie filling
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cream Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the 2% milk and the fat free white choclate pudding mix and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Add the softened reduced fat cream cheese and blend for another minute.
- To the mixture, add in the pumpkin puree, Skinny Tru-Whip, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend till combined, about another 2 minutes
- To the low-fat graham cracker pie crust, add the white chocolate pumpkin cream pie mixture. Allow to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Feel free to add a little fat free whipped cream topping to your slice of pie.