This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
I am so happy the weather is getting warmer. The hubs and I are getting our yard prepped for summer fun! We love the summer months and spending time relaxing in the yard! We work hard and have very busy schedules. What neither of us want is a lot of fuss and turning on the oven during the summer months. In the evenings, we really enjoy having delicious meals that are easy to prepare!
We were at Walmart over the weekend, getting our summer supplies and started to gather our ideas for summer treats!. That got us thinking about our summer meals and desserts and as we hit the aisles we found Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust! We decided to put together key lime Greek yogurt cheesecakes using Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
We were thrilled because it became a one stop shopping event! We picked up, not only the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt, Reddi-wip®, and also the low-fat cream cheese, raspberry jam, raspberries, lemon and mint! The best kind of shopping, quick and easy, just like this recipe!
What I super love about this idea is that I do not have to turn on my oven when making these babies and the hubs loved these mini cheesecakes!
We love simple recipes that taste great!
We wanted to have a Greek yogurt based no-bake cheesecake to help us kick off the spring temperatures that have finally hit. I used a raspberry jam for the bottom of the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
We then combined the Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt, low-fat cream cheese, pure vanilla extract, agave, lemon juice, and salt. Mixed it for a minute or so and added them on top of the jam, in the mini pie crusts. We then added the Reddi-wip® and garnished with some fresh fruit, mint, and lemon zest! We had a super delicious no-bake dessert!
They were, I have to say, “Easy As Pie” to prepare!
Need I say more – super Mama Deliciousness! The possibilities are endless for making yummy desserts!
What are your favorite no-bake backyard family favorite treats using Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt ?
- 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 5.3 ounce Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon agave sweetener
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- garnish with sliced kiwi,raspberries, chopped mint leaves, and lemon zest.
- In each Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, add ½ teaspoon of raspberry jam to bottom of pie crust.
- Blend together the Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt and low-fat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract, agave, lemon juice, and salt, Blend for about another minute until well combined.
- Divide onto the 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- Top with Reddi-wip®.
- Garnish with sliced kiwi, raspberries, chopped mint leaves, and lemon zest