Happy Memorial Day, just a wee bit late! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a relaxing day off! I know I did and I kept thinking about sharing this refreshing Coconut Cucumber Splash with everyone! Just one of the tastiest cold drinks that is great with brunch or any time of day! This is a non-alcohol drink that kids and adults would enjoy!
It is a hot one out there today! A great day for a BBQ and a nice cool drink! We had a wonderful weekend celebrating the upcoming birth of the newest addition to our family. Our nephew and his beautiful wife are expecting their first baby next month. Today is a travel day for me and we have a long ride back to New York. When I get home, I have a date with a lounge chair and a tall glass of this coconut cucumber splash!
This is super easy to put together! It is a combination of coconut water, agave, lime juice, mint leaves, cucumber and ginger! That is all it takes and the longer the pitcher stays in the fridge, the better it tastes!
These are also perfect to be made in big batches for a punch bowl. Coconut-cucumber splash is always a big hit and is requested to be on the menu at my parties!
Benefits of Coconut - Cucumber Splash:
- A refreshing non-alcohol drink filled with healthy benefits.
- Coconut water has lots of vitamins and minerals. Great source of calcium.
- No processed sugar in coconut water.
- Cucumbers can aid in reducing inflammations and contain antioxidants.
- Little known fact, cucumbers can freshen your breath.
This is a great drink that is perfect for both adults and kids! My family loves this one! They are perfect to sip by the pool!
Pin to make this yummy coconut drink later here:
I really hope you make and enjoy this refreshing Coconut-Cucumber Splash, and if so, please share the love on Facebook, Pinterest, or your favorite way of relating to your friends and family!
Tag me on Instagram with #everydayeileen , I would love to see your photos and re-post them!
LEAVE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RECIPE BELOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I’D LOVE IF YOU CAN RATE THE RECIPE AFTER YOUR MAKE IT! THAT’S ALWAYS AWESOME!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME
Coconut - Cucumber Splash
- 33 ½ ounce coconut water container
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4-5 leaves fresh mint
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon peeled grated ginger
- Pour coconut water into a large pitcher.
- Add thinly sliced cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, agave, and grated ginger.
- Stir to mix well.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, at least an hour. Can be kept refrigerated for 2 days. Pour into 4 chilled glasses.
- Adapted from Weight Watchers "Family Meals"
- Smart points: 3
- Nutritional facts are estimated. They can vary depending on brands and portion size.