We are in full swing #CookoutWeek! I am so happy to share this delicious recipe for Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings featuring True Made Foods™ Veracha Hot Sauce! Only 4 ingredients and 25 minutes on the grill and you will be enjoying these tasty wings! These are super easy to prepare and just as easy to grill for a tasty meal! I also made low-fat blue cheese dip to go along with the wings! Throw in some carrots and blue cheese and you will have a great meal! I would serve these with my Easy Grilled Truffle Oil Potato Wedges or Asian Slaw!
I was thrilled that one of our sponsors for #CookoutWeek, True Made Foods™ sent me a few of their products to sample! I received their True Ketchup, Veracha Hot Sauce, and True Made Original BBQ Sauce!
I am a huge fan of True Made Foods™ because they do some amazing things to make their products not only taste better but are healthier than so many other products! They are non-GMO, gluten free, and vegan!
True Made Foods™ :
- True Made Foods™ uses vegetables to make their products taste better and naturally sweeten them, cutting added sugar in half.
- True Made Foods™ products have half the added sugar of leading brands, but still have all of the taste.
- True Made Foods™ proves that when you cook with real food, it tastes better.
- Founded by Veterans
- True Made Foods™ want to make American food nutritious.
For these Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings, I used True Made Foods™ Original Veracha Hot Sauce! The ingredients are amazing! The Veracha Hot Sauce is made with spinach, carrots, and squash, butternut puree, jalapeno puree, tomato paste, water,vinegar, sugar, onion powder salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper! I know what every ingredient is and they combine t make one heck of a hot sauce. So delicious that I only combined the True Made Veracha Hot Sauce, white vinegar, and a little extra pepper to make a marinade for the chicken wings I actually made a double batch of the marinade and I put a bunch of chicken and marinade into a freezer bag and then into the freezer. I am taking them out on July 3rd so I can grill them up on July 4th!
My family loved these wings! They are light and low-fat and they had just the right amount of kick from the Veracha Hot Sauce! I hope you go to True Made Foods™ website because their products are fantastic and I love their food philosophy and that veggies are always added. Wait till you see my Slow Cooker Baked Beans tomorrow! They are made with True Made Foods ™ ketchup!
What are some of your favorite grilled chicken wing recipes?
I really hope you make and enjoy this recipe, and if so, please share the love on Facebook, Pinterest, or your favorite way of relating to your friends and family, and please continue connecting with me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus ! #everyday_eileen so I can see your creations!
Thank you for always sharing my passion and love for food and family!
Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup True Made Foods™ Veracha Hot Sauce
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- low-fat blue cheese dip optional for dipping
- celery and carrots optional
- In a bowl, combine True Made Foods™ Veracha Hot Sauce, white wine vinegar, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add the chicken wings to cover the wings with the marinade.
- Marinate at least 1 hour, overnight is best.
- Can be placed in a freezer bag at this point to be used at a later date.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Cook chicken wings, turning regularly and be careful not to burn them.
- After 25 minutes, chicken should no longer be pink. Serve with low-fat blue cheese, carrots and celery!
- Can use a hot sauce of choice, I prefer the flavor of True Made with these wings.
- Any nutritional value used is an estimate. These figures can change based on ingredients and portion size