No one will be disappointed with this festive Halloween Witches Brew Drink. This is a fun drink for our adult friends. It will most definitely take your celebration over the top. Only 3 ingredients are needed and you have the signature drink for your ghoulishly spooktacular celebration.
Matcha is the key to this super delicious beverage. It adds a nice flavor to the cream soda. The kick is from the vodka. Thus this is an adult beverage only.
Be sure and get some dry ice to give your family and friends the smoky experience for Halloween fun!
Witches Brew Drink
Halloween isn’t just for the kids. We, adults, need a little festivity also. This tasty Witches Brew drink is full of flavor and such a fun cocktail. We use matcha powder to give us a bright green tone to the drink.
Dry ice puts this cocktail over the top ghoulishly fun. I was able to get some at a local ice distributor. After checking around, many grocery stores including some Walmarts carry it. Definitely try and get some for your All Hallows Eve extravaganza.
- Matcha powder: easy to find in the health food section of your grocer or via Amazon
- Cream Soda: gives a nice balance of flavor and fizz.
- Vodka: plain vodka and use your favorite brand.
- Green Food Coloring: highly recommend for ghoulish flair. Use a veggie-based coloring for natural coloring. I have a link below to the one I use.
- Dry Ice: Not essential but such a fun addition to the cocktail.
There is no trick to this cocktail treat. It’s a simple yet delicious Halloween cocktail that will make a perfect signature drink for your All Souls Day celebration. Get your festive glassware out and make a big batch of this brew for your next party.
What to pair with this drink
How to make your Halloween cocktail
- Mix the matcha, root beer, and vodka in a bowl. Once blended, mix in the green food coloring. 2. If using dry ice, wear gloves and do not touch the dry ice with your bare hands. Add the dry ice to the bowl or glass. Let the dry ice dissolve completely before drinking the cocktail. Never, ever ingest dry ice. Let it dissolve completely before drinking the cocktail.
SHOP THIS RECIPE:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com.
- Glasses: These glasses are festive.
- Skeleton Drink Dispenser Stand: I love this stand and it is great for parties.
Check out my store, Everyday Eileen I share all my favorite finds.
When you make this recipe, take a pic and tag me on Instagram @everyday_eileen or #everydayeileen.
I love any comments or questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Keep up to date with recipes and posts by following me on:
Love this recipe, it would be awesome if you give it a 5-star rating and share comments below.
Halloween Witches Brew Cocktail
- In a large bowl, add matcha powder, cream soda, and vodka. Whisk to blend the matcha powder so it is well blended. If you have any clumps, use a spoon to smash them out.
- If using the green food coloring, add 2 drops at a time, mix well. Continue adding the food coloring until desired color is reached.
- Transfer the drink to a pitcher, punch bowl, or glasses. Add the dry ice, see Note 2, and serve your spooky beverage.