Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush Cocktail is a fun adult beverage that is so refreshing! One of my favorite caramel vodka recipes to celebrate fall flavors with family and friends! This three-ingredient boozy apple cider cocktail is a favorite autumn cocktail! #appleweek
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #AppleWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
I have not shared a boozy recipe in some time so that needs to change! Todays the day for it! My friends, Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush is a fun autumn cocktail. I use three ingredients, including ice to make this refreshing apple cider cocktail.
Ready, I use caramel vodka, apple cider, and ice to get the most thirst-quenching cocktail!
I live on Long Island, I think Long Islanders are the only people who say live on, everyone says I live in “whatever state”. Okay, anywho back to my caramel apple cider cocktail recipe! We were out east at a farm/winery last year. They had all sorts of treats and drinks for sale.
Well, they had a non-alcoholic apple cider slush and it was just delicious! I knew I had to recreate it! I have a very popular recipe for Strawberry Vodka Slush CocktailSo it was a no-brainer for me, I knew I had to turn the apple cider slush into a cocktail.
I came home with a bunch of freshly picked apples and made homemade slow cooker apple cider, which by the way is delish! I got some caramel vodka and ice, threw everything in the blender and tada, Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush was born.
No, you do not have to make your own homemade apple cider to enjoy this fantastic cocktail. You can buy ready-made apple cider for this recipe.
What if I don’t own a blender, how can I make Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush?
Well, I highly suggest you purchase a blender or put one on your gift list! I would suggest just mixing the caramel vodka and the apple cider with ice. You can also try putting ice cubes in a sealable storage bag and bang the heck out of the bag of ice with a mallet or bat. You will most certainly enjoy the apple cider cocktail after all that crushing.
Can I make this a non-alcohol apple cider slush for the kids or those who choose not to imbibe?
Absolutely! Just leave out the vodka. I made one today for my daughter. I use a specific apple garnish if it’s an adult party where I have both spiked and non-alcohol apple cider slushies. So the non-alcohol apple cider slushies are decorated with a green apple slice. The caramel apple vodka slushies are garnished with a red apple slice.
How do you store the Cider Apple Vodka Slushies?
When there are leftover, well that is rare, I put the leftover apple cider cocktail in a storage container and I keep it in the freezer. When ready to drink them, remove from freezer, let defrost a bit and give it a whirl in the blender.
You may also enjoy these recipes:
Apple Week is almost over and I have so enjoyed creating recipes for you all! Have you made any of the recipes yet? Let me know, I would love to hear from you?
I started out the week with Cider Braised Chicken and Cabbage, then on to Baked Apple Donuts, and yesterday was my yummy Apple Pecan Salad with Maple Cider Vinaigrette I’m getting hungry just thinking about these recipes.
I am also loving all the recipes from my fellow food bloggers. Their recipes are at the end of the post with the giveaway and sponsor info.
How to Make Caramel Apple Vodka Slush?
Keep up to date with recipes by following me on:
This recipe is apart of Meal Plan Monday with amazing recipes from the food blogger community, check it out at Julia’s Simply Southern
I love seeing my recipes when you make them! Share them with me on Instagram!
When you make this yummo Caramel Apple Vodka Slush
tag @everyday_eileen on Instagram
I love any comments or questions below!
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE CONNECTING WITH ME:
Do you love this Caramel Apple Vodka Slush, giving it a 5-star rating and any comments below always are very helpful for me and so much appreciated!!
Recipe Instructions for Caramel Apple Vodka Slush:
Caramel Apple Vodka Slush
How to Make Caramel Apple Vodka Slush
- 1 1/2 ounce caramel vodka
- 6 ounces apple cider, can be store bought
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
How to Make Cinnamon Sugar and Garnish
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- sliced apple wedges, place on rim of glass optional
How to Make Caramel Apple Vodka Slush
- In a blender add caramel vodka, apple cider, and vodka. Use either the Crush button or Blend to mix ingredients and crush the ice. The ice should crumble. When you have the consistency of a slush, pour into a glass and enjoy. Rim the glass with cinnamon sugar. And serve with an apple wedge for garnish.
How To Make Cinnamon Sugar
- In a small bowl blend sugar and cinnamon. To rim a glass with the cinnamon sugar, dampen the rim of the glass with either water, caramel vodka, or apple cider. Then dip the rim of the glass in the sugar mix.
- I am not a registered dietician, I do my best to give the most accurate nutritional details as possible. Any nutritional data I provide is an approximation. Actual dietary information can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes
Make this Caramel Apple Vodka Cocktail Any Time By Pinning here:
As we begin to wind down Apple Week, there is still time to enter the giveaway for amazing prizes from our sponsors! A detailed list of all the prizes is here! Enter to win the great prizes:
What cooking today for Apple Week:
- Apple, Bacon and Caramelized Onion Pizza by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Apple Bakewell Tart by Books n’ Cooks
- Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Apple Slaw by Simple and Savory
- Apple Cinnamon Baklava by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Cream Pie with Oatmeal Crust by Savory Moments
- Easy Apple Crisp Pie with Oats by The Anthony Kitchen
- Apple Gingerbread Cakelets by The Monday Box
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by House of Nash Eats
- Apple Pie Crepes by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Cookaholic Wife
- Apple Snack Cake by Caroline’s Cooking
- Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash by Palatable Pastime
- Baked Apple Donuts with Oatmeal Crumble Topping by Girl Abroad
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Doughnuts by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Braised Chicken with Apples by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buttery Apple Streusel Thumbprint Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Caramel Apple Stuffed Waffles by 4 Sons R Us
- Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush Cocktail by Everyday Eileen
- Caramel Drizzled Apple Pie Egg Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Chai Apple Multigrain Pancakes by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Chai-Spiced Baked Apple Oatmeal by The Redhead Baker
- Crumbly Apple Cranberry Casserole by Who Needs a Cape
- Easy Apple Dumplings by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Gingered Apple Trifles by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Individual Apple Croissant Bread Pudding by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Instant Pot Applesauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Marlborough Apple Custard Pie by Karen’s Kitchn Stories
- Maple Apple Crisp by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Overnight Apple Pie Steel Cut Oatmeal by Tip Garden
- Prairie Apple Crunch by Family Around the Table
- Ricotta Tart with Apples and Prosciutto by Cooking With Carlee
- Shaved Apple Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Spiced Apple Cider Charlotte Cake by Love and Confections
- Vegan Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls by The Baking Fairy
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Swiss Diamond, Nordic Ware, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, The Spice House, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oats and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts or entry.